What's new?

Spring is in the air and this weekend we had approximately one hour where the sun showed it's face and I was happy to be outside gardening. My garden, it seems, hasn't been missing the sun at all and I now have a ridiculous amount of bluebells EVERYWHERE and comfrey as high as my chest.

I'm relocating the bluebells out of my vegetable patch and cutting the comfrey down for some very grateful chickens, and Matt and I managed to get lots of romanesco, chard and peas in the ground, whilst carefully rescuing our strawberries, raspberries and rhubarb from the bluebell invasion. 

All these beautiful flowers made me decide it was time for a new look on my blog though, particularly once the weather clouded over and got cold again (too cold to play out, so coding a website seemed like the way forward!) and here you are on my beautiful new blog! Sorry if you tried to access it earlier today and it was all messy. I probably should have put up one of those 'site under construction pages' but I was too lazy, and anyway, it's done now. 
I hope you like it as much as I do :-)

In other news, inspired by our time in Thailand Matt has really taken to juicing, so much so that we bought ourselves a new fancy slow juicer and blender, and we've been enjoying growing our own wheatgrass on the kitchen side to press. The kids love wheatgrass juice and Will swears it helps him think more clearly when he is concentrating(!)

I also invested in a brand new journal which I absolutely LOVE. It's called the daily greatness journal and it's going to inspire me to greatness. Daily. Obviously. 

My favourite part about it is that it doesn't have any dates, so I don't have to wait for a new academic year to use it. I can just start tomorrow. I'll just leave you with some beautiful pictures here for other stationary addicts to drool over. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.