Chocolate Making for Valentines Day

It's nearly Valentines day and Matt has been asking what I want to do. The thing is, he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere for a meal, whilst we were eating the most amazing Lamb Satay that he had just prepared and we were waiting for a Key lime pie (one day I'll share the recipe - if you're lucky) to set up in the fridge. It's hard to imagine that eating out would be better than eating in when you're in that situation.

But he wants to do something to mark the occasion, and I think that's really nice, so I've come up with a plan.

I love chocolate.
Matt loves chocolate.
Let's do a chocolate making master class.

I know what you're thinking - I'm always going on about avoiding refined sugar and vegetable oils and processed foods. BUT, chocolate is actually a superfood. Honestly, it contains tonnes of magnesium, chromium and iron (which most people are deficient in) and it's really high in vitamin C and healthy fats. It's also the only food known to man that contains anandamide, our body's natural "bliss" chemical.

You've probably guessed I'm not talking about the typical chocolate that will be mass marketed to you over the next week for Valentines day.

Luckily, you too can sign up for a healthy chocolate making master class with Valerie Kausen in how to make really amazing raw, organic, fair trade chocolate that doesn't cost a fortune, unlike the Ombar's we currently love.

So if you're looking for a healthy, fun and romantic activity to do with your partner, why not sign up and learn to make chocolate together? The course is available here and you can buy cocoa butter, raw cacao powder and raw honey by clicking on the pictures below:

    






  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.