Easter Holidays

Posts are really getting few and far between now!

We've been super busy over the holidays with contractors for the boarding house, but also doing loads in our garden and getting ready for our new chickens!

This month I learned how to 'key in' fence posts (so that you don't need concrete to support them), dig in a pond and a bog garden (you should check out my pinterest board for edible planting ideas), fox proof a chicken run and that you can't fight bluebells.

I might post more about these if I find time in the future, but right now I have an incubator full of eggs that will soon become our chicken babies and I might be distracted a bit.

In the meantime, for those interested, here is what we got up to over the Easter weekend.

video


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.