Chocolate orange hair mud

This is a recipe that just came together by itself by accident. I had no intention of making it chocolate orange flavoured, and in fact there is no orange and no cocoa in it(!) but every time I use it I'm convinced it smells exactly like a chocolate orange tastes. It's very, very good.

I love playing around with my hair mud shampoo recipe, but this has been my greatest success so far :0)



You will need:

One Pukka "after dinner" tea bag (cinnamon, cardamom and ginger) 
One cup of boiling water
1/2 cup of honey
1 cup of rhassoul clay
20 drops grapefruit essential oilhttps://write2katiejo.wixsite.com/oils

Brew the tea and stir in the honey.
Add rhassoul clay and blend (you can add more or less clay to adjust the consistency to your liking).
Allow to cool to room temperature before adding essential oils and blending again. 

That's it. Put it all in a cute jar and take it to the shower. It lasts about a week, longer if you keep it in the fridge, so you may want to adjust the quantity you make depending on the length and thickness of your hair :0)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.