Celeriac Chips and Bike Riding



Today we stumbled across a delicious new way to eat celeriac. My children used to love this ugly vegetable but recently they seem to have changed their minds.

photo credit
I sliced it thin, spread a little coconut oil on each side, sprinkled on some salt and some dehyrdrated garlic. I roasted it as hot as my oven would go for about 10-15 minutes, then when they were starting to brown I flipped them, sprinkled them with parmesan cheese and put them back in until they were golden again.

The verdict:

Delicious.



In other news:

I'm pretty sure you're all desperate to see a video of my baby's first attempt at riding a bike, right?

For those who don't know me well, I always add dramatic music when my children achieve something. I think it encourages them...

video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.