- You can never plant enough garlic.
- You cannot kill a zucchini/courgette, despite horrific neglect.
- Approximately 60% of your herbs will grow from seed if you just scatter them and chuck some compost on top.
- Kiwi trees grow MUCH faster than you expect them to and have no respect for the edge of the trellis.
- Compost bins are full of flies, it's part of the circle of life and there is nothing I can do about it.
- You don't need as much space as you think.
- Strawberries grown at home taste about 400% more potent than shop bought ones.
Home / Uncategories / Stuff I've learned from my garden
Stuff I've learned from my garden
Powered by Blogger.