True Religion

My friend Louise has a board on Pinterest called 'Blogs to read'. Usually I would steer well clear of such a board as I barely have time to read the blogs I already subscribe to on my RSS reader, let alone any more, however this caught my eye.

The blog she had posted there is called Kisses from Katie and something about the attached picture made me want to read it.

I then spent the next two hours (when I planned to be in bed) reading and praying. Katie Davis is the most incredible inspiration, and whilst we have always planned to adopt, her story just opened up my heart to bleed for this cause all over again.

It's not orphan sunday again until november, but I wanted to share with you this trailer anyhow, and challenge you this easter to consider where you spend your money, and what you and your church family can be doing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.