Garden of madness

Books like this make me wish I was part of a book circle.

Tracey L. Higley even provides study/discussion questions at the back to make it that bit easier.

Garden of Madness is a historical novel which rivals 'The Other Boleyn Girl' for mystery and plot intrigues, but has none of the graphic sex scenes an our heroes act heroically.

When I first chose this book I expected it to have lots of the story from the book of Daniel, and to be heavily drawing from the bible. Actually the entire book takes place during the last few weeks of nebuchadnezzars madness, and so whilst filling in some blanks nicely, it can't conflict with anybody's interpretation of scripture.

The book is exciting and satisfying, and absolutely worth the five stars I'm giving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.