There shall be a fulfilment

(ASV) Luke 1:45 And blessed [is] she that believed; for there shall be a fulfilment of the things which have been spoken to her from the Lord.

This year I want to be praying more for the fulfilment of the Lords promises. It's going to be hard to see the fulfilment if I don't remember the promise though, so for the next few days I'm going to be looking back through all my old journals in my quiet time; looking for things that have been fulfilled, and praying for the manifestation of promises that are yet to come.

Im sure it's going to be very encouraging. If you don't have any journals, why not start one now? New years is the perfect time to start a fresh journal (they're cheap in the January sales!) and you'll be able to look back through it this time next year.

Oh, and happy new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.