Nut Butter Popcorn

Nut Butter what now?

Oh my goodness!

I just discovered this recipe, and it's amazing.

Honestly, I'm not a massive fan of peanut butter, but this?
This is to die for.

Take some popcorn, (air popped is best, but whatever you have is fine). Salt and butter it (try not to snack too much at this stage) and leave it in a large mixer bowl.

In a pan, warm 1/2 a cup of honey and 1/3 cup of sugar and bring it to the boil. If you're feeling decadent (and I was) add a vanilla pod. Actually mine was from the honey jar, but as I was using the last of honey I thought I may as well.

Heat until the sugar is dissolved, remove and stir in 1/2 a cup of whatever kind of nut butter you have (we had peanut and cashew nut. If you want to know how to make some - click here). I added 1/4 tsp of vanilla paste too.
I just love vanilla.

Stir it over your popcorn.

Enjoy.

I'm told this tastes even better the next day.

I wouldn't know.

We eat it all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.