.

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Hermie & Friends

My kids love Hermie and Friends or 'Hermie & Wormie' as my son called it for the first few years of his life. It's such a cute show and a welcome relief from the mind-numbing 'junk food' that seems to be designed for preschoolers most of the time.

So when book sneeze sent me a copy of 'Thank You, God, For Blessing Me' by Max Lucado I knew they were going to love it and I wasn't let down. It's models a prayer of thankfulness, in the style of a short poem, and the illustrations are absolutely true to the cartoon series, but drawn in a softer way. It's certainly a book my littlest one will enjoy reading over and over again.
We really liked this book, and would thoroughly recommend it as a gift for someone with a small baby and for £6 on amazon you can't really go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India