Blog flog

As I was perusing mumsnet this week I came across a bloggers section (I know, I'm so behind the times) and someone had the idea of a blog flog.

It's basically a link up where you tell people about four blogs that you love, in the hope that they'll love them too.

I think it sounds awesome, so here are my top four:

1) Ana White - this woman is incredible. I'm totally inspired and always plan to make her projects (she makes it look so easy) but never quite do.
She a wife, mum and carpenter, who is currently building a house for her mum and mum in law to live in.
Note I didn't say that she's hired someone to build; she is actually building that herself

2) un-schooled - this blog is fascinating to me because it's written by a girl who was homeschooled. I like to think it will give me insight into how my daughter might turn out.
She also writes for the huffington post and eat the damn cake, and is genuinely very funny.

3) pioneer woman - I have a love/hate relationship with Ree who authors this blog. I love the sound of her life, I hate her for finding time to do it all and making us mere mortals look bad.
Who has time to round up cattle, homeschool, write a blog and have a cookery show?
It shouldn't be possible.

4) Craftfail - this website makes me feel awesome. You should particularly check out zombie thinker, cupcakes of failure and handmade snot. Remember to check out the comments too, they're epic.


So there you have it, my top four blogs, for today. I'm sure if you ask me another day I'll give you four more, but right now, I'm pretty sure this is it.

- Kj
Xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.