Today we had some friends over to help us make fifteens.
They are great because they require no oven (it's like a fridge cookie) and only minimal adult supervision. The only thing you need to measure is the condensed milk, everything else is counted.
So the recipe for those who'd like to try it goes like this:
- 15 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 15 chocolate buttons, smashed up
- 15 marshmallows, chopped up
- 15 glace cherries, chopped up
- 150ml of condensed milk
- A few handfuls of shredded coconut