Are you a Home MAKER?

I am so completely inspired by Ana White. For those who never heard of her, she is a stay at home mom who ran the website 'knock off wood' for a long time, but has now had enough sponsorship to re launch under her new site.


This woman is seriously so inspiring and makes carpenty look so easy, I can't wait to get my hands on some scrap wood and have a go at building some furniture as soon as I get my strength back and a garden to work in.
I recently thought about it a bit more and decided some of these would be perfect introductory projects for Design & Technology/wood work for older homeschooled children.
If you want to take a look, just click on the picture and you can sort through all her plans and designs for free, and save them to a 'to-do list' (if you register) so that you can easily find what you want again later.
Have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.