B90x


In just 90 days, you can get back in shape, or build the body you've always wanted. All you need is a set of dumbbells or resistance bands, a pull-up bar, and about an hour a day. No gym membership required.


This advertisement for the fitness program that is taking America by storm was the inspiration behind B90x - a revolutionary bible reading program developed by Brian Jackson. His rationale? If P90x can make a radical difference in just 90 days, then B90x will surely do the same... or more!

I heard about B90x via twitter. It seems there is a large group of housewives committing to take on reading the whole bible in just 90 days, starting today. I'm really excited about giving it a go. This will be on top of studying (because reading at that pace won't allow you to get into a detailed study), good morning girls (because I am committed to those women), family devotionals and book club.

WOW. When will I have time to refurbish my house? Good question. 

But I'm convinced that if I make time for God and the study of his word, everything else will just fall into place. I'm not really sure if I'll make it all the way through. It seems pretty daunting, but I'm really looking forward to giving it a go and seeing how it goes. 


If you want to join me in this adventure, the program is available, for free, here.  Leave me a message so I know you're doing it too and we can discuss it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.